- NABOR gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- NABOR uses this information to:
- Process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records.
- Notify you of updates to our sites. Notify you of relevant products and services. Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Email contact information. NABOR does not share, sell, or trade email addresses, except that state and local association staff and leadership email addresses may be listed in the membership directories available on REALTOR.org. NABOR may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by NAR together with other communications to which you have subscribed. Email addresses may also be shared in order to provide certain services, such as Showing Desk, Showing Time, Centralized Showing Service, Supra, etc. The NABOR Board of Directors must review and approve each service where email addresses are shared.
- Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, preferred mailing address) may be listed in the membership directories available on REALTOR.org, arkansasrealtors.com and as part of our quarterly membership roster that is provided to our affiliate members. NABOR will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except as specified in item 3 above.
- Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties. Credit card information is NEVER stored by NABOR.
- NABOR utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your NABOR registration. Login at nwarealtors.org and then you can change your preferences.